Membership to Injury Prevention Aotearoa is available to all people who work, or have an interest, in the injury prevention sector. And the great news is that it's free of charge!
Here's the membership signup form. You will need to complete all fields.
Before you sign-up you need to decide which caucus you wish to belong to (if you live in New Zealand) - the New Zealand caucus (including Pacific people) or the Māori caucus. Members are required to register within one of these caucuses so, if you wish to, you can stand for election or vote within your selected caucus when vacancies occur on the Board; and respond to specific issues as a cultural representative.
As well as being able to engage with the injury prevention sector, both locally, nationally and internationally membership provides the following benefits:
- Access and input to national and regional policy submissions to influence legislative reviews & changes
- Receiving our monthly newsletter by email
- Receiving regular updates on media concerning injury prevention
- Upskilling in injury prevention workforce competencies
- Governance leadership opportunities as a Injury Prevention Aotearoa board member
- International fellowship, secondment support and prospect development
- Opportunities to represent the Network on national and regional Injury Prevention Aotearoa advisory boards
- A discount for studying the Foundation Certificate in Injury Prevention, provided by Open Polytechnic
- The opportunity to apply for a scholarship that covers the fee for the Foundation Certificate in Injury Prevention
- Discounted delegate rates at our biennial conference and at regional workshops
Go to the membership signup form.